Teeccino

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Twins learning to share

Today, my girlfriend and her daughter came over in the afternoon for a nice time in my baby pool. They had also come over Wednesday. I love having friends over, especially when our babies are the around the same age.

Well my babies are still learning the art of sharing. At 19 months old, they live together and still have not mastered the art of sharing. But when a new baby enters the picture, I make sure they understand what it means to be nice and share your toys.

So, even though they do not share with each other, they are beginning, I think, to understand what it means to let other babies borrow their toys.

Hey, even adults have a hard time sharing at times. Do you think this sharing thing begjns when babies, at home? Yeah, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment