Teeccino

Monday, June 11, 2007

When the twins are out and about

My twins love being outside, well, when I am around them that is.

They love running. I think they learned to run as soon as they could walk. It was so funny watching them run because I thought walking would have been something hard for them to grasp.

But no, they pretty much said, "Forget walking, I want to run!"

And, running they do, with smiles gleeming on their faces as they run away from Mommy, looking back and I am sure say, "Catch me if you can."

Because my twins were preemies, i did not even show them how to roll over until they were six months old. So, because of me, they were off to a slow start.

Looking back though, it had no effect on them whatsoever. You would never know they were preemis looking at them today.

Walking and running is what they love and do it with smiles up and down their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment