Teeccino

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Twins in the San Joaquin Herald

This morning, around 8:30, one of my Mom of Twins friends calls me to tell me my girls were in the San Joaquin Herald newspaper this morning.

She assumed I already knew since their names were in the paper and I said, thank you for calling and I said yes, the photograher came right up to us and took a photo.

Then, my sister in law called me to tell me the same thing, about "A&E"'s photo, a 5x7 photo too, on the front page of the Valley Section.

By the end of the day, that being today, Daddy and Mommy purchased 8 copies of the San Joaquin Herald so I can give one to my Dad and Mom and "A&E"'s GG. And of course to keep one for each baby and Mommy and Daddy.

How fun is it when your babies are photographed and put in your local paper...IT IS FUN!!

I tried to find their photo online, but this newspaper does not have a dedicated website.

Anyway, the photos I have showing below are almost like the one the photographer took.

No comments:

Post a Comment