Teeccino

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Stuff from Michael's Craft Store

This morning, I called my sweet friend from church and bible study. I was about to ask her if she could pick me up and take me to cash a check, them to Michael's Craft Store. Gosh, it seems like I have been going to Michael's a lot lately. I do have valid reasons for going though. When I am there, I pick up scrap booking paper, stickers, embellished stickers, decoupage glue, cocoa in bags, found in the cake/candy aisle, silver or gold candy wrappers, gold or white truffle boxes and molds to make my candies.

So this morning, my girlfriend and I, along with her son who is my twins age, went to cash my check, then to Michael's. Today, I purchased some more gold and white truffle boxes, homemade stickers and a hearts mold. Along with these items I needed, I purchased some things for my twins to do while indoors. I was looking for some cute things that would not cost me an arm and a leg. So, I went to the dollar and two dollar bins. There, I found some wooden dolls, wooden insects and wooden alphabet's with an animal representing that letter. I purchased the letter's representing my twins first initial of their name.

Right now, I am on a kick and really like making molded candies. How long it will know, only I know, but it so much fun making homemade candies, chocolate candies, that is. As for the wooden dolls, insects and letters to color, I will probably give to my twins for graduation or if it continues to rain, so as to keep them occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment