Teeccino

Friday, May 21, 2010

TwiceToddlers and their Last Day with Nana and Papa

Today is my twins last full day with Nana and Papa until June. This morning, Nana and Mommy drove the girls to school, then did some shopping, came home put our stuff away until time to pick up the girls.

Once my twins were picked up, we came home, ate lunch and they played outside with Papa,even in all this crazy wind. I stayed indoors, with no wind and where it is a bit warmer. I am not a fan of all this wind, that came from nowhere.

Tonight, we will order pizza for dinner since Daddy will be showing a home until probably late. We wanted to go out to eat, somewhere LOUD and toddler friendly, but Daddy will not want to go out after a long day at work.

Right now, my twins are napping, hopefully getting a good sleep too. Twin B is sleeping a lot longer a nap time, probably because she is in a growing spurt.

Oh my, my twins are graduating from preschool next month. They are growing so fast, in the blink of an eye, they are no longer babies, but walking, talking and opinionated little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment