Teeccino

Monday, May 10, 2010

TwiceToddlers Dance Recital Coming up Soon

Next week, my twins will have their first ballet recital. I am so excited as I am sure they are too. They have been practicing for weeks now and will some be able to wear their bunny costumes. My Mom and Dad will be able to come up and that excites me and my twins. My twins will be able to see my parents this month and in June for their preschool graduation.

When my twins learn something, they really learn it fast. Every time they rehearse for this recital, they come home singing the songs for the recital. They are not supposed to sing them as they are a surprise for the recital, but they certainly to remember everything they are taught.

I can't wait to see my twins in these cute bunny costumes as the ears are a glitter like pink, a white bunny tail, white gloves and white tights. They will wear all of this around their already bought ballet outfits they have worn all season.

Well, if you know me, you know I will be taking lots of photos and video of their performance too. So, you can expect to see some of the photos on a separate blog article as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment