Teeccino

Thursday, May 13, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Sunday School Friend

Last Thursday one of my friends from church and her youngest son came to my home. Well, tonight after bible study, she said she could come over again for Thursday. I was going to ask her to come over again, but did not want to sound pushy or needy. But, just like the Lord, He knows what I am thinking and my friend too. So yeah, I am so happy they are coming over again tomororow. My girlfriend and have have been friends for a long time now and it is nice she has two days in the week to work at home and them spend time with her friends.

My twins just love playing with her 3 year old son. He is such a doll and wow, so bright. He does like playing with my twins and they can play in the backyard or our long driveway with chalk and with our watertable, which I need to clean out tomorrow as it is full of falling leaves from our neighbors tree.

Oh, I do hope the weather is nice tomorrow. It looked like it was going to rain again today..

No comments:

Post a Comment