Teeccino

Monday, May 10, 2010

TwiceToddlers and the Mother's Day Brunch

Yesterday, for Mother's Day, one of my Sister in Law's had a delicious brunch for the Mother's in our family. These Mother's included her Mom, her Sister and Me. The brunch was just so warm and yummy. My Sister in Law made this egg casserole with sausage, a french toast dish (which too was just delicious), Sausage with Pineapple bits inside and fresh strawberries, pineapple and grapes too.

The whole day was very nice, indeed. After the brunch, which lasted until I think 1PM, we came home and rested for a while. Well, actually, the twins and Daddy rested, while I was watching the movie "Chocolat". Actually, I had fallen asleep watching that movie. Now, I rarely, if ever, just fall asleep during the daytime unless I have it scheduled to rest.

Anyway, after waking up, my my hubby's other sister called and asked if we wanted to go out for dinner while she watch the twins. Well, I was not going to pass that up because my hubby and I hardly, if ever, go out. We had a very nice time. I had wanted to eat out at Texas Roadhouse, but the lines were out the door. So, we went to our next favorite, Chili's, instead. That too had long lines, but we decided to eat in the bar instead. Eating in the bar reduces our all around seating and meal time.

For Mother's Day, my twins got me this cute Flower Pot with Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel, Lotion, Spritz Spray, Three Flower Picture Frames and Sweet Pea Seeds. I love it and on the flower pot, the twins wrote their names.

Yes, it was a very nice Mother's Day....indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment