Teeccino

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TwiceToddlers, Homework and Learning

Even though my twins are in preschool, they do homework. Since last August, they have learned all the letters of the alphabet, their colors and their shapes. These are all things I taught them at home and from learning on these rented shows from my cable company. In fact, I have been showing my twins their letters, colors and shapes with flash cards too.

When my twins started preschool, they also learned to cut on dotted lines, color in the lines and simple math problems. They are also learning to their numbers from 1 to 100.

I am teaching my twins to read at home, with the Hooked on Phonics box I purchased. I do hope this works for them because I am wondering if the way the school teaches them will be any different. It would be really great if they could learn from Mommy,at home this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment