Teeccino

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Backrubs

Over the past couple weeks, when I pray with my twins at bedtime, I kiss, hug them and now rub their backs. They love when Mommy rubs their backs so much that they want to rub Mommy's back now too.

My twins are so cute, they love Mommy to pick them up where they can wrap their arms and legs around me, just to give me a good back rub. Now, I am not able to see their face, unless in front of the mirror, but I bet they are grinning from ear to ear. They just love Mommy holding them and being able to wrap their arms and legs, still, around Mommy.

So, tonight, like every night, they say, "Mommy, I want to give you a back rub before you leave". It is a good thing they are 39-40 lbs each. If I had the both of them up, 80 lbs, I think I would fall over!

No comments:

Post a Comment