Teeccino

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TwiceToddlers Colored Their Wooden Dolls

Well, as many of my readers already know..Mommy likes, I mean really likes, Michael's Craft Store. In fact, I go there quite often. These are the wooden dolls I have mentioned time and time again. My twins have colored them with the colored markers in the package. My goodness, if I allowed them, they would have colored all the ones Daddy and Mommy purchased for them two weeks ago.

Besides these cool wooden dolls, which there are at least 4 or 5 different ones (with girl names), there is also a horse, a race car, letters of the alphabet with an animal representing that letter and a lot of little bugs(lady bugs) and frames which kids can color.

I really like these and what would be even cooler is...if the prices were lower than $1.99. If they were .$99, we would probably be able to purchase even more.


Emma's Colored Wooden Dolls

Emma's Colored Race Horse

Abby's Wooden Race Car

Abby's Colored Wooden Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment