Teeccino

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TwiceToddlers Plant Sweet Pea Seeds with Mommy

Around 11:15 this morning, my twins and I planted some Sweet Pea seeds. For Mother's Day, my twins, along with Daddy, bought me a nice gift from Bath and Body Works. The gift was a Sweet Pea body wash, body lotion and body spray. All this was inside a glass like flower pot. This flower pot had an envelope of Sweet Pea's and other cute things.

So, today, my twins and I, finally got around to filling the pot with potting soil and putting the Sweet Pea seeds into the dirt.

My twins had a fun time getting their finger's all dirty and Mommy placing Sweet Pea seeds in the dirt. Now, we wait and see if these seeds actually grow within 10 to 15 days. I will have to go to garden store in my city and get some more seeds. My twins love getting their fingers, and hands, all dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment