Teeccino

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TwiceToddlers at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk with Nana, Papa, Mommy and Daddy

Last weekend, we all went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Even though the drive there was long, the fun my twins had was worth it. Like always, they ride the rides for little ones, or toddlers as I call me twins.

Papa and Daddy went on two rides with our twins and they had a very good time. The weather was just awesome and we probably stayed four to five hours. Then, we drove down the freeway and went to a "real" beach in Santa Cruz. It was just lovely. I mean, I had no idea there were beaches like this is Santa Cruz. I did not grow up in NorCal and my hubby never took me to the beach preTwiceBabies.

So, hopefully we will go two more times this summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment