Teeccino

Monday, June 28, 2010

TwiceToddlers and a Very Busy Week

Last week was very busy indeed. My twins started swim lessons and have VBS. Their swim lessons were in the late morning and VBS in the evening. This is why I have not been writing lately. Like my twins, I have been tired too!

When my twins came home from swim lessons, they showered, ate lunch and went down for a nap. Then, they woke up, at a light dinner and we were off the VBS.

Here are some photos of my twins swimming and some from VBS as well. Over the next few days, I will add more photos and write about the fun my twins have been having.

These are Day One of swimming and VBS photos:




Twins in swimming pool Day One, above:










Day One VBS indoors and outdoors. It certainly was hot for several days. Some days, it was quite windy and felt like it was going to rain.
I will keep writing and adding more photos as this week progresses. Even though I was the photographer for this VBS week, I became exhausted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment