Teeccino

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Nice Weather Today

Well alright! It is finally good weather today. There is a bit of wind today, but it is not as crazy as it was yesterday. The sun is actually today to and I am sure my twins will want to go outside and play today. They have these water paints, so I am sure they will want to play with those today. One thing though, I need to get them some BIG paper for their masterpieces.

My twins should be home pretty soon and they, like always, will want to watch their favorite cartoons and probably eat chicken nuggets with apples.

I am just waiting on that day when my twins no longer want to nap. I know that day is coming as they will be 5 years old soon and they will just not want to nap anymore.

But today, they will nap for at least an hour.

Go TwiceToddlers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment