Teeccino

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Ice Cream

My twins, they just love ice cream. But, when it comes to ice cream, Twin "B" will only eat Vanilla and Twin "A" will only eat strawberry. I have tried to get Twin "B" to eat chocolate or even Prailines and Cream, but no, only Vanilla will do. Prailines and Cream is my favorite ice cream.

Last week, I talked about my finally being able to catch up with the ice cream truck. There were many flavors to choose from, but Twin "B" only wanted Vanilla. So, I got her a Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich and Twin "A", her sister, a Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich.

Last night, Daddy, Mommy and The Twins went out for grocery shopping. While at the store, Daddy had the girls in their favorite cart. It is one with the front end as a pink car. Anyway, they were in one part of the store, the cold section, while I was in the produce aisle.

While they were in the cold or frozen section, Daddy asked them what flavor of ice cream they wanted. Twin "B", of course, choose Vanilla Ice Cream and Twin "A" choose Strawberry.

They were all happy and today, right now in fact, Mommy her twins a scoop of their favorite ice cream after their very, nice, naptime.

Go TwiceToddlers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment