Teeccino

Friday, June 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their "Official" Last Week of PreK

Monday was the last day of PreK for my twins. They are kinda excited. They know they are graduating from PreK next week and can't wait to see Nana and Papa today. My parents are coming into town to see their precious twin granddaughter's graduate.

It should be a fun time around my home and spending time with the twins again. It is hard to believe they are 4.7 years old. Oh my goodness, where has the time gone?
They really do grow up so fast. There is no turning back the clock Mommies...

Anyway, they graduate Tuesday and I am so excited. My parents are excited as well. Knowing me, I will probably cry and get all emotional. And, I will take as many photos as I can of them singing and hopefully walking down the aisle receiving their certificate of completion.

Go TwiceToddlers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment