Teeccino

Monday, June 7, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Grammie's 75th Birthday

My husband's Mom had her 75th birthday this last weekend. There had to be over 60 family and friends in attendance. Than goodness it was a nice day. The weather was actually cooperative this weekend. My twins had a great time. They were able to run around in the backyard and they met a lot of other family members from my husband's family.

For my Mother in Law's birthday, I made two appetizer's and some chocolates. The two appetizer's I made were eight Roasted Garlic Spreads with EVOO and Pepper and Cheese and Tomato Toasts. For the chocolates, I made some with and without Carmel. All the birthday guests just loved the appetizer's I made and the chocolates too. The appetizer's are not my recipe's, but the chocolate's are all my idea.

Anyway, here are some photos I took of my twins and the some party guests.







No comments:

Post a Comment