Teeccino

Thursday, June 3, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Mommy Went on Nature Walk

This afternoon, after my twins woke from their nap, we went on a nature walk. Actually, we walked around our neighborhood. While on our walk, we stopped and looked at the many flowers, trees, leaves and bushes on the streets we walked on.

I took some photos, but they are on my cell phone. I have not sent the photos to my email address yet. Also, I have no idea what some of the flowers, leaves or bushes are called. If and when I post the photos, maybe some of my readers can tell me what they are.

As my twins and I were walking, we walked up to a friends home. I asked if my twins wanted to ring the doorbell or knock on the door. When she answered the door, she barely recognized my twins. The last time our neighbor saw the girls was last summer. They certainly have grown a lot in a year. Anyway, while at her home, my twins played (well actually ran) her little dog around the home.

If the weather was a nice as it was this afternoon, we will probably walk again. We do have a very nice neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment