Teeccino

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TwiceBabies Woke Up...Wanting Tygon and to see Susine...

It was around the middle of the night, when as I am cleaning sippy cups, what do I hear, but a baby cry in the rear of my home. I think to myself, "Self, it sounds like TwiceBaby "A", with her high pitched cry for...something..."

Being a caring and good Mommy, I leave the kitchen and walk down the other end of our home, open my TwiceBabies bedroom door, and there she is, TwiceBaby "A", standing at the door, wanting....something.....

I sit down and hold her tight, with her crying carrying on in my left ear, then right behind her is TwiceBaby "B", rubbing her eyes and crying too, but not too loud and like her sister, wanting....something.....

So, I ask, "Do you want some Tygon"? It looked like TwiceBabies "As" teeth were hurting. With nothing being said, I walked back to the kitchen and got some Tygon for my sweeties.

It seems, at that moment, TwiceBaby "A" did not want Tygon, but Daddy. She refused to take Mommy's help, but TwiceBaby "B" drank the Tygon, while sitting on Daddy's lap.

Then, Daddy came in the house, saw TwiceBaby "A" did need....something....a diaper change.

So, after the second request for diapers, I went into the garage and came back with diapers for our babies. After TwiceBaby "A" had a fresh diaper, TwiceBaby "A" all of a sudden, wanted Mommy to hold, hold, hold her, which I did, while letting her play with Sunsine as her sister did before her.

Silly babies....what do you do....two year olds, they really do have Jekyll and Hyde personalities...

I think this is a curse for all parents.....what goes around, comes around.....or something like that...

God Bless all the Mommies and Daddies with Two Year Olds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment