Teeccino

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TwiceBabies at Target

Today, I asked my twins if they wanted to go for a 'ride'. When I ask them this way, they will not be repeating themselves over and over and over and over again about something or somewhere we will be going.

So, this morning, around 11:20, I packed my girls in our SUV and we drove to Tar'get. My main purpose for being at Tar'get was to get them each a pack of 'unerwear'. I also purchased me some products and a new plastic pool. The one I only purchased late week, the bottom ring had a punctured hole in it.

Once home, my twins were opening up their 'unerwear' packages. But, it was time for our nap. Once we woke up, I put their 'unerwear' on.

That is a whole different story....

God Bless Twins and "Unerwear".

No comments:

Post a Comment