Teeccino

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TwiceBabies morning at the Park

Around 11:30 this morning, I decided to just get out of the house. I had to deposit some checks for one thing. So, I asked my girls to find their sandals and put them on. Then, before opening out front door, I always unlock our truck and say to them, "Stand on the patio, do not leave the patio." Then they say, "Cars is street." Then I say, "Yes and they will run over and kill you. So, stay next to Mommy."

Once they were in the truck and latched in, I drove to my bank, deposited the checks and drove to a park we like a lot. I think we only stayed for a hour because it was getting hot and very humid. I had thought the skies were overcasty, but no, it was smoke from the fires in Santa Cruz!! The smoke was making its way all the way to the Central Valley. Can you believe that!!

So, I told my girls it was time to go home and get some lunch, see Daddy and take a nap. Then, they said, "Hi-5!" They wanted to watch Hi-5 once we got home too. So, we did all that, except see Daddy. He was still at work!

Once they finished watching Hi-5, we all went to their room and took a long 2 hour nap.

I love long naps, it makes it worth my while to actually lay down with them.

God Bless my TwiceBabies and local parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment