Teeccino

Saturday, June 28, 2008

TwiceBabies, No Nap but Fall Asleep In a Instant!

Today, my twins did not want to take a nap. So, they played all day in the house, watched their Hi-5 and other baby shows. Plus, they went out in the backyard for a little bit. But, all in all,they stayed indoors for some reason.

I was supposed to get my hair cut and highlighted at 3, but it was moved to 5 instead. My hairstylist was so busy today. I have never seen her salon so full of people before. That is why, even though I had an appointment, it had to be moved back to 5PM. As my hair stylist was doing my hair, people kept coming in.

Well, after my hair was highlighted, washed, cut and dried, I left. My hair looks good, but she just did not have time to flatten it like she usually does. So, will do it myself.

Anyway, when I got home,TwiceBaby "B" was showcasing her bare bottom. Her diaper was full of pee. So, she pulled it off and was running around, bare bottom and all. Once I was home, Daddy went out to get the milk I had forgotten to purchase, plus get us some dinner.

When Daddy got home, all three of us were knocked out on our TwiceBabies bed. It was unbelievable. Our twins not taking a nap made them actually go to sleep in an instant. If only each time they missed a nap their going to bedtime would be this easy.

But...that is just a pipe dream....

God Bless TwiceBabies who fall asleep easily...NO FUSS, NO BUSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment