Teeccino

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TwiceBabies Go To GaGa's Home

This afternoon when we woke up around 3:30, my TwiceBabies put on their sandals and TwiceBaby "B" brought Mommy her shoes. I guess they wanted to 'go out'.

So, I picked up the phone and called GaGa. I asked if she was doing anything. She had just returned from the grocery store. I asked if we could come over, she said sure. I said we would be over in 10-15 minutes.

I asked my TwiceBabies, "Do you want to go for drive?" I did not dare say we are going to GaGa's as I would never hear the end of it. You know, they have a fascination for repetition. That totally makes Mommy go crazy.

As we were driving to her home, down a major road to her home, my Twins already knew we were going to GaGa's home. Amazing how they are so perceptive and recall streets for crying out loud.

While at GaGa's we played indoors for a while, then, my twins kicked off their shoes, literally and wanted to go 'outside'. I kept saying, "It is hot outside, let's stay indoors." But alas, we all went outdoors, on the patio for a while, then my twins made their way to the back of the yard where the garden is. They just had to step in the flowers and greenery where spiders and other yucky creepy, crawlies like to hide.

After a while, we went indoors and we played a bit longer. They were getting out of control, so after their diapers were changed, we heard PaPa come in. Well, my twins went crazy to see PaPa who had just returned from golfing.

Finally, Mommy, that is me, decided it was time to go home to see Daddy,even though I knew he was still working. I just wanted to leave because PaPa and GaGa were going to make dinner.

Silly babies, they are full of plenty of energy to go around.

God Bless my TwiceBabies who are Healthy and Busy, Busy, Busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment