Teeccino

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TwiceBabies Sleeping Better

Daddy says he knows when his TwiceBabies are feeling better because they are playing in their bedroom. When our twins are laughing and talking to each other, they are more likely than not, feeling better and not ready to fall asleep, yet.

Tonight, they were laughing and playing in their room, after Daddy read them their Goodnight books, which they love.

Sometimes, our TwiceBabies, will turn on their nightlight and just lay on their bed, next to each other, and talk. That is so funny because it reminds me of when my sister and I used to come home from working, when we were in college, and just sit on either her bed or my bed and just chit chat about or day. I miss those days. My sister and I still real close, even though we live 650 miles away.

Too bad we do not live closer to each other. I miss not being able to see my nephews grow up and watch her children when she needs a break.

God Bless TwiceBabies, Nephews and My Sweet Sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment