Teeccino

Sunday, June 15, 2008

TwiceBabies and the Graduation Party

Later during the day, we all went to my husband's niece's graduation party at a local restaurant. She had graduated from Davis and all the family were celebrating with her. The celebration began at 3PM, but did not actually begin until 3:15-3:20ish.

Anyway, there were about 30 people there, only a handful of whom I knew.

Our twins were all over the place and they would not sit still.

This was the perfect test case for why we are not taking them with us to my cousins wedding next month. Two year olds just do not sit still and they whine and they fuss and the do this and they do that. It may be worse when there are two. Two girls who fight over the same thing and want the same thing.

Yeah, I am glad I got to see how they act at this graduation party, than how they would have acted at my cousin's wedding. That would not have been fun for me or the guests.

God Bless Babysitters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment