Teeccino

Monday, June 23, 2008

TwiceBabies and Washing Hands

Oh goodness, when it comes to my twins using the bathroom, they now have a fascination with washing their hands and getting all WET!! They even wash their hands under hot water. The water gets all over the counter and they put the hand wash towel in the basin.

My twins think the bathroom and basin it is FUN and a place to PLAY. I do not agree as they will fall and smack their chin on the porcelain and really hurt themselves. But do they know this fact? NO!!!!

So, I have decided that they are not really ready to be potty trained and I have decided to just change their diapers on their changing table or bed, again.

Potty training two babies is a challenge to say the least....especially when Mommy does all or most of the training...which should be the case....right??

No comments:

Post a Comment