Teeccino

Monday, June 16, 2008

TwiceBabies and their Friends

Today, my very sweet friend helped me out today. She came over to my home for about 20 minutes to allow me to take a package to The UPS Store. I had to get it to my Mom before this weekend. It took me no time at all to get the package sent and they offered, free, $100.00 insurance coverage. That is cool.

From there, since I had my shoes in the passenger side of my car, I drove to the shoe repair shop and asked if they could fix them. They said, "Well, we will see what we can do." I hope that means they can. I need to wear them to the wedding next month. The shoes are 11 years old and have been worn several times since then. They are not in bad shape, really. The sole just needs to be reattached as the glue has come off.

The shoes should be ready by Thursday...hopefully the guy can fix them. I really do not want to purchase a new pair of shoes.

God Bless friends who help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment