Teeccino

Sunday, June 22, 2008

TwiceBabies Go On Drive With Daddy!

Today, we did not go to church as I still have a bad cold. Two weeks now. But, I do think I am getting better. Just not 100% yet.

So, this afternoon, Daddy took the girls for a drive and while on their drive, they fell asleep! Oh, I love when they fall asleep while driving. This means, I can not stop for fear they will wake up and get all fussy. Well, this happened to Daddy today. He had stopped at a stoplight. It, of course, had turned red. This is when Twin "B" woke up fussy. For some reason, the feel of the motor, not being idled, makes them fall asleep fast and stay asleep.

You see, when my twins were infants, I never took them for a drive. Go figure!

Anyway, we all pretty much stayed home, for the most part. When they were all out, Daddy called Mommy, that is me, and asked that I blow up their new pool. So, I blew it up, not with my own mouth mind you. But with an air pump.

When they got home, they wanted to stay in the car. They love playing in the front seat. But, it was so hot, we had to force them out of the car, KICKING and SCREAMING!

Then, once they were both in the house, they ate some cereal and I got them in their bathing suits to get in the pool. They are not so interested in the pool right now. This is the only time they can actually play in the pool, warm weather, and yet, they are not fans of the pool. Go Figure!

So, that was our day.....

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment