Teeccino

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TwiceBabies and Their Own Language

If you have twins, then you know they have their own language. This language, at least for me, began when they were infants, in their crib(s).

As of late, our twins have begun really using their own language to communicate. It is the strangest thing, but I am sure something all twin babies and toddlers do. Especially twins who are still learning to speak our language.

I can be doing something around the house, cleaning or whatever, and my twins will be watching their favorite shows and talking amongst themselves about what they are watching. I have no idea what they are saying, but it seems to make sense to them.

Although, their language skills are getting so much better lately. Hearing their sweet, little voices is just so funny and amazing. Well, watching your child grow and develop is a blessing that, to me, should not be taken for granted.

God Bless little Twins who love to learn-----------and TALK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment