Teeccino

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TwiceBabies Day with Ma Ti Ma

Finally, my twins babysitter and I agreed that Wednesday would be a better day for her to come and watch the girls. So, today, yeah!, she came over and took my twins to McD's, then to the park. They stayed out for probably two hours while I did some shopping at Wal Mart and Michael's. Then, I went to pick up some shoes I had repaired for my cousin's wedding I will be attending in two weeks. The repair only cost $4.00. They sole had to be re glued as the heat and my walking in them separated the sole from the actual shoe.

From the shoe store, I went next door to the party warehouse got my twins a balloon each, a fake hibiscus clip for my hair when I attend my Aunt's luau in August. Oh, I also got my twins a gold wand with a star on top.

It was a nice day too, the weather was lovely at 88 degrees. I love the weather this way!! No need for the A/C or even fans.

God Bless my Babysitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment