Teeccino

Thursday, June 19, 2008

TwiceBabies Go with Ma Ti Ma Today!

Oh, I am so glad they went with Ma Ti Ma. I am still not feeling well. My nose is stuffy, full of mucus that will not go away and I have a cough that I am not too happy about.

I feel tired and just need some rest.

I ordered some homeopathic remedies for myself, my husband and my girls two days ago. It should take 7-10 days for those remedies to arrive. I really prefer taking homeopathic remedies than OTC or doctor prescribed medications. I am not a fan on conventional methods these days as I know they contain chemicals. like aspartame, that eat at our brain cells.

Anyway, they went to the mall to play in that play area in front of three major stores in our mall. I hope they have fun. They needed to get out, without playing outside. I saw some chem trails over my home today. That means there was aerial spraying of harmful chemicals for myself and my family. This is never a good thing to have fall on you or your property.


But, that is a whole different topic entirely altogether.

This is about my twins and how they have so much energy, they need to get out and play. It is a good thing they have Ma Ti Ma to play with. She acts just like them and I think she is in her 40s. She dresses like a young person, which is good. I think both her children are in their twenties.

We are supposed to be changing our day from today to Wednesday's. Wednesday is supposed to be a better day for Ma Ti Ma. Any day works fine for me.

Praise the Lord for Babysitters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment