Teeccino

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TwiceBabies are Feeling Better

Daddy and Mommy, that is me, are still giving our twins Tygon to ease their teething pain. Thank goodness their low-grade fever is gone and no diarrhea.

It is a good thing I am no longer teething or getting my second pair of teeth in. Right when my twins begin to get first compete set of teeth, they will fall out and they will be getting a whole new set. But, that will not be until they are, what 7-10 years old?

My twins are very healthy, that is why I knew their fever was teething related. When they open their mouths, I can still see some exposed gum in the back of their mouths. So, I am assuming they have yet to get their final molars in.

Who really knows how long it will take for them to come in..

God Bless Teething Babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment