Teeccino

Saturday, June 21, 2008

TwiceBabies and Mommy Stay Indoors....AGAIN!!

My goodness, it was another hot day, at 102, with humidity on top of that. Then, the skies were filled with white and grey clouds. The clouds were turning the skies dark in some places. It was kinda creepy. The wind is blowing, but it is not taking the heat away.

So, we stayed indoors, watching their cable shows and playing with their toys which have balls in them. My twins, as you may already know, have an obsession with balls. So, they played with their ball toys and looked at their books.

Mommy, that is me, on the other hand, tried to stay away from them because I still have a cold. For two weeks now!!!! I rarely, if ever, catch a cold. But, it looks like I have had a cold 2x this year. I am hoping the homeopathic remedies I purchased from 1-800-Homeopathy begin to work on my mucus build up and sore throat. When all you pay is $7.95 for 500 tabs, it has to work better than OTC or prescription drugs. Anything that is not considered a drug, is something I am willing to try and condone using. If my God made these flowers and plants, there is definitely a medicinal use for them. Saving money on doctors and drugs is what I am all about. Amen!!

Anyway, the witching hour was coming upon me and my twins, good thing Daddy came home. He took them out for a while. I think he went to see about getting a membership to this one wilderness place in our city where we can have fun with our girls year round. We will need to get our girls something to place over their bodies for buoyancy if we go into the water. It should not cost too much per month or annually.

God Bless Daddy and our Twins who love Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment