Teeccino

Thursday, June 19, 2008

TwiceBabies and 1st Impressions Shows

There is this show my twins like to watch from a children's company called 1st Impressions. My twins watch their shows, from DVD, on Comcast Cable. There is this one show titled Animals 1 which they love because there is a segment of puppies and of course, KeeKees. There is one KeeKee that MEOWs and Twin "B" loves it. She smiles and says, "Again!". So, I have to rewind the DVD until it goes to the Gorilla segment, which then goes to the puppy and KeeKee segment my twins love so much.

Any DVD is seems, or show, that has KeeKees in it, my twins, of course, love and will watch over and over and over again.

Silly Babies...even though the love KeeKees, it can drive you crazy watching it over and over and over and over again...

God Bless Babies who love KeeKee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment