Teeccino

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TwiceBabies Love Feeding Themselves

Finally, my twins are begging to feed themselves on a regular basis. They actually like sitting in their highchairs, clipping their belts together and using a spoon to feed themselves.

The only catch is, they must have music playing to feed themselves.

I am sure I have talked about this before. It just amazes me that my twins like doing things on their own now. I like seeming them do things without me. For one, it shows they are learning and two, they are learning...As much as my twins like Mommy to 'help' them out, they get a sense of accomplishment when they can do it on their own. They love getting praise and getting Mommy hugs and kisses.

Sweet Babies.....

God Bless my HEALTHY Twins....

No comments:

Post a Comment