Teeccino

Thursday, June 26, 2008

TwiceBabies Love Putting KeeKee in Blanket

Oh goodness, my twins have this KeeKee I purchased for them this month at Tuesday Morning. They love this KeeKee because she is soft and fun to hold. This KeeKee also has to always be wrapped in their Blankie their Nana made them when they were infants.

Yes, the same blankie that has had to be cut and re sewn at least 3 times now.

Twin "A"s blankie is getting smaller and smaller, while Twin "B"s is still almost the original size. I used to wrap my twins in their blankies when they were infants. Today, they just sleep with them and carry their KeeKee around in them.

It is funny thought, how they, from infant hood, knew which blankie was theirs. I guess even at infants, they knew their own scent on the blankets.

God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment