Teeccino

Thursday, June 5, 2008

TwiceBabies are 2 Years and 7 Months Old Today!!

Yeah!! It is always unbelivable how fast my twins are growing and developing.

Let's see, within the past couple of weeks, both Twins B and A, respectively, have begun using the potty. They have been using the potty for 1 and 2. If you know what I mean.

My twins are wanting to read more, and are learning more and more information around them from watching their educational and very informative Comcast Cable On Demand shows from Brainy Baby, Baby Genius, Discovery Kids and many other shows.

My twins are never still and always want to play. They are also beginning to eat on their own more. I only wish they would eat more table food.

Oh well, with all these accomplishments, who can complain about their eating likes and dislikes.

God Bless Healthy and Very Bright Twin Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment