Teeccino

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TwiceBabies at the park Two Times!

Around 6ish, I left my home to go to bible study. We are still in the Book of Revelation. I had missed two weeks for various reasons. Anyway, before going to bible study, I went to Smart and Final and purchased some snacks for our group. We always have snacks to eat as we stay at least two hours, catching up with our lives, studying Revelation through an MP3 product, then praying afterwards. Tonight, I purchased various types of cookies. Oh yum!!

Anyway, while at bible study, GaGa and Papa came over and took our twins to the park. They probably strolled over there. They probably only stayed for thirty minutes, but had fun nonetheless. Whenever my twins can get out of the house, they are happy campers.

So, my twins were lucky today in that they were double whammied at two separate parks. How fun!

Praise God for Parks and days outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment