Teeccino

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TwiceBabies and Fun with Mommy

Well, today, Ma Ti Ma was supposed to come over as we changed from Thursday to Wednesday. But, she must have forgotten and once my TwiceBabies and Mommy woke up at 3:20, I decided not to call her.

So, my TwiceBabies and Mommy had a good day, playing, reading and doing whatever. They did not want to go outside for some reason.

Oh, my TwiceBabies bodies were not so warm, or hot, today, like they were Tuesday. I did give them a little bit of Tygon when they work up because they did feel a little warm. But, that could have been from their bedroom door being closed, slightly.

So, for the rest of the day, when we woke up, we all just played in the family room, watched their favorite shows and I read all their favorite books to them.

My TwiceBabies show so much enthusiasm when I read to them. Their facial expressions and them mimicking my every word, as I read, is just precious. It shows Mommy they are thriving and wanting to be just....like....Mommy......

God Bless my Healthy TwiceBabies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment