Teeccino

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

When Your Twins, or child, Does Not Listen To You

What do you do?

Do you keep putting them in timeout?

Do you allown them to disobey you and let them go about their merry way?

Do you allow them, that is right, allow them to walk all over you and control you?

How do you handle these types of situations?

Ever since my twins learned to walk at age one, they have been into everything, tearing things apart, climbing on everthing and they think this is funny.

Now, I really do understand this is all curiosity, but to what end will this curiousity, well, end?
Will I have to be at my wits end and allow them to tear apart my home all for the sake of curiosity and learning.

Will it take me raising my voice to them in disgust when they enjoy, with glee in their faces and smiles to go with that glee, to get my point across that Mommy is not a happy camper?

The thought of me having to take everything out of my home to protect them and my "things" sounds more lik a possiblity these days. I intend to sell the "things" I used to have in my home over a year ago next month.

So, to what end will you or do you allow your twins, or child, to go until you just go crazy?
Do you pray about their behavior and your patience? I am afraid to pray for patience because I know what will happen. I prefer to pray for grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment