Teeccino

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ron Paul in 2008

Freedom and Protection above all is what Ron Paul is about. The reasons I will be voting for Ron Paul are: he is not Sam Brownback, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Duncan Hunter, Alan Keyes, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Tom Tancredo or Fred Thompson.

Ron Paul shares my beliefs on life and that it needs to be protected at all costs; especially in the womb where life should be safe and protected from all harm. He also believes in the sovereignty of our nation and that the NAFTA Superhighway should not be under construction at all throughout our land. Especially since Spain is the holder of this new deal to let foreign shipments come through our land. I mean, is America for Sale or what? Will we have to give up our sovereignty and became The North American Union? If so, the New World Order will have already won.

Ron Paul believes we, Americans, should all be able to own arms to protect ourselves from anyone. If the UN takes control of who gets to own a firearm, our nation will be no more.

Ron Paul is a true patriot and he has my vote because first and foremost, he is against the government making it mandatory for all citizens to be vaccinated against small pox. I am just wondering we he have to be vaccinated, does our government plan on unleashing small pox on us through chem trails over our cities like I already see over mine?

The fact that Ron Paul wants to and is looking out for my twin babies health and avoiding getting sick from mercury, thermiserol and formaldehyde poisoning is a plus for me. My babies are human beings and must be treated with all the respect as we are supposed to be treated with.

Ron Paul is against vaccines and that is one reason of many why I am voting for him.

RON PAUL in 2008!!
Ron Paul's Straight Talk Newsletter's

John Mayer talks about Ron Paul with TMZ.com




No comments:

Post a Comment