Teeccino

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Morning and Afternoon with my Twins

I think there was some sort of Halloween parade downtown this morning in my city. Anyway, there were some of those Jumpers for kids downtown as well. When I left my home this morning with my twins, I had no knowledge of this beforehand. I was just going to take them for a walk, after I placed their birthday cake order at Baskin Robbins for next weekend.

After I placed my order, I drove to Daddy's office to change their diapers and stroll downtown for a walk. That is when I came upon these jumpers for kids to play in. Well, I had to let my girls play in one of them. I found one that had all these balls in it and a small slide. They only played in it for 2-3 minutes. But they loved it and I think this would be a good idea for my city to have these jumpers downtown every weekend or every other weekend. I mean, there is really nothing for toddlers to do in my city. It would be a win-win situation for everyone.

So after the jumper fun, I walked with them to this lunch cafe and ordered a sandwich, which I never got to eat because they fussed and cried the whole time. I fed them a little bit of what I had in the diaper bag, then without eating my lunch, strolled back to my husband's office and along the way, my drink fell off the stroller into the street. Oh, that was just the icing on the cake. I was in the intersection and the light turned red when my drink fell in the street, I had to pick it up three times. Oh, I was not a happy camper.

Once I got to Daddy's office, I piled them in the truck and was about to leave, when Daddy comes up to my window and my eyes begin to well up with tears. I was so embarrassed because of their actions. Is this behavior normal for almost two year olds? It if is, this is a real big surprise to me. Everything in my head, how I thought it would be, is anything but.

I suppose this is a reality I had not anticipated.

Welcome to Mommy hood TwiceBabiesMom, there are more day like this to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment