Teeccino

Friday, October 26, 2007

Church Carnival and Our Twin Girls

Tonight, we went to a carnival a a local church. In fact, it is just down the street from our home. It was kind of like a safe Halloween for the children. My girlfriend's son goes to daycare there and she asked if I wanted to go. So, we went and once there, I realized we could have gotten our girls dressed up in their Halloween costumes.

Anyway, we only stayed a short time because these two's are setting in quickly and it is too much for me right now. I am not a happy camper when one of my twins refuses to do what I ask and she just sits down or has a tantrum. So, we left and that was that.

I also think both of them were sleepy because when they came home, they went to bed rather quickly. Which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment