Teeccino

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mommy and Twins found a New Park Today

After my twins woke up from their "nap" this afternoon, we took a long drive around the country or farmland in my city. Then, as I was approaching the street that takes me to my home, I decided to go straight down the street I was on which goes into a home subdivision.

When I passed the intersection, I found there was a park in this small home subdivision. I never knew there was a park there. Well, how would I know if I had never driven down there, right?

So, we got out and they played on the two small slides and I found a semi tall, winding slide I went down and Twin "A" followed me down the slide. Then, Twin "B" went down after Twin "A".

We had a fun time and will have to go again. Anything to keep my girls busy when the weather is good, no rain or if it is too windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment