Teeccino

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Twins Who Would Not Sleep

When I got home from Bible Study tonight, my twins were sleeping. But, Mommy had to go into their room to see how they were doing. When I walked in, they were sleeping, but Mommy woke them up.

Well, they heard my footsteps and that woke them up.

Oh No!

Bad Mommy, Bad Mommy!

Anyway, Daddy and I changed their diapers after that waking fest and played with them for a while.

...An hour later....

They are still giggling and talking and just having fun in their cribs.

...20 Minutes later...

Daddy and Mommy go into their room and play with them again and bring them out to play with our Kitty Kat....

...15 Minutes later...

Our Sweetie Pies are down for the count.

Sleep at last, wonderful sleep at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment