Teeccino

Sunday, October 28, 2007

So Much Energy, What Is a Mommy and Daddy to do?

Before my hubby went to bed tonight, he walked past me and said, "I wish I had our girls energy. They scale their cribs like it is nothing, open their door (with the doorknob devise on it) and come out all smiles and rearing to play."

I looked at him and said, "I know, they are always on the go and just never slow down."

Yes, you heard, or read me currently, my twins know how to open their bedroom door, even with that doorknob device to prevent them from getting out. It does not really amaze me. My girls are fascinated about everything and will do their best to get what they want, right now. They have been escape artists since they were preemies and in swaddle blankets.

My twins are a piece of work...and I love them...

1 comment:

  1. my son used to jump out of his crib and somehow manage to take the door knob device off. so, i took the crib out, gave him a big boy bed and changed the door knob around...the lock is on the outside now. i only threaten to lock him in his room...never had to do it. but, he still comes strolling down the hall around 3 am and climbs into bed with me!

    ReplyDelete