Teeccino

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Twins Are Almost 23 Months

That is correct, they will be 23 months in 3 days.

It is unbelievable to me that they are growing and getting so big, so fast.

In a blink of an eye, they are no longer preemies or infants, but instead independent toddlers always on the go. Never at rest.

Once they are in motion, they stay in motion almost all day. It is a good thing I am a semi young Mommy and can keep up with them.

Ever since they began climbing out of their cribs, they are even more of a handful. I just praise the Lord they have not injured themselves. They climb, not jump, out of their cribs even in the dark!!

I love my twins, can you tell?

I hope so.

Have a blessed evening everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you lock up everything precious below waist height!

    Everything!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete