Teeccino

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Climbing Twins in the Laundry Room

Yes, the laundry room is where my twins and I tend to congretate in the morning because this is when I do most of my household chores.

This Friday morning, I was making my bed when who comes into my bedroom with the clothes basket and static sheets but Twins A & B. That is right, they, being so bright and using inginuity, climbed up on the clothes hamper, to the dryer and washer, threw down the clothes basket, tan mat in top of dryer and static sheets from on top of dryer.

As soon as saw the clothes basket, I knew they climbed on the dryer from the clothes basket.

My goodness, they are such stinkers and nothing can stop them from doing anything once their minds are made up to do it. Right now, all they want to do is climb on this, climb on that, climb out of this and climb out of that.

What is a Mommy to do? Nothing can contain my little darlings. They are unstoppable and they love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment