Teeccino

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Twins Are Growing Up So Fast

Just tonight, my twins were crying for diaper changes. So, I walked to their room and found them on the carpet, crying. They were fine, just crying for what I could only assume was a diaper change.

Even today, at 23 months, my girls still hate to have a wet diaper. I mean, would you? But when they have dirty diapers, they freak out and scream like crazy. I have no idea where this comes from and wonder how long this will last. Hopefully only until they begin potty training.

Anyway, I was holding Twin "B" after changing her diaper and she wrapped her arms around me so tight. She rarely, if ever, hugs me that hard and with such intensity. I loved it. I want her to do that more. Twin "B" really loves Mommy and always wants me to hold her.

Well, I say they are growing so fast because as I was looking at her holding on tight to me in her room mirror, I realized she is almost half my size! It was just too funny to look at and I wonder, how talk will she be when she finally stops growing.

Yes, my twins are growing so fast, it is hard to believe they will be two next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment